Tuesday 3 November 2015

If i won $10 million in the lottery

First, I want to estimate my ability how much I creative, and if my intuition is right or not by start my business. If I fail, it doesn't matter because I'm young and I have enough money and I think if i don't challenge, there is no fail. Second,I'll go to around the world freely but I don't wanna go to dangerous city. this experience will be amazing and change my life. Third,I'd like to build very meaningful my building with my father. my father job is related with construction. Thus, I have been thinking this plan for few years, so I learned about construction in my university that time I was really excited. I have hoped this plan, so if I save money, I'm going to build, but if i won $10 million in the lottery I will be able to do that plan early. Last, after success my business, I'd like to make my charity organization. Also, I'd like to help military sex slavery who victim of period of Japanese occupation, and students, senior citizen. I felt something during I write down this paragraph, and I realized I have to do many things. I think I should seem to concentrate on my life, spend my time more hardly than now.

6 comments:

  1. You really good people. I hope you'll able to nice plan with your father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! Use your abilities to build your dream's house and all that you want, you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice house to make a party...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have very nice idea. I respect you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool modern architecture. In some major cities in the world, that house might cost close to $10 million!

    Corrections:
    My father has a job related to construction.

    Last, after succeeding in my business, I'd like to make a charity organization.

    ReplyDelete