Saturday 21 November 2015

Whiplash,Muhandojeon


Hi !today I will introduce about whiplash and Korea TV program. First is Whiplash, I love this movie, so I watched twice in theater,and watched again in the plane. because when main character is do his best, I'm not, opposite with me, so this character give inspiration to me and I LOVE LAST sene, when main character revenge to strange teacher. actually, this main character concentrate on his drum so, he losted other things and I have similar experience so I could agree.
Second is Muhandojeon(infinite challenge), and Sangsangjeongbotong(live information box).this is Entertainment show. Muhandojeon is the most famous program in Korea, so many young people love this program. this program is very funny. I have been watching this program since I was a middle student. so, when I was in Korea I always watch  Muhandojeon. Sometimes I don't like go out Sauturday, because I want to watch this program. Sangsangjeongbotong(live information box) shows tasty restaurant and deliciouse recipe, so i love this program!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see this movie, everybody said that it's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That actor won an Oscar for his role, so it must be a good movie. I certainly don't agree with the idea of a teacher being rude or abusive to his students though!

    Corrections:
    Actually, this main character concentrated on his drums, so he lost other things and I have had a similar experience, so I could agree.

    Sometimes I don't like go out on Saturdays because I want to watch this program.

    ReplyDelete