Monday 16 November 2015

Jeju Island in Korea!





Do you know Jeju Island in Korea? Jeju Island is very famous in Korea and other countries. I really recommend Jeju island. and actually, I can't explain all about Jeju because Jeju has many charming point. Jeju Island is totally different from normal city in Korea, because the island is far so direct is really different. and view is really beautiful. If you visit Jeju in spring to summer, you can see a lot of flowers. It is really really cool! In addition, Jeju Island is so unique and beautiful, so it have been desinated as a UNESCO World Heritage site. and you can enjoy many activities like submarine, aquarium, rail trip, or and you can meet haenyeo, korea traditional female diver! nowadays there are a lot of awesome cafe and very unique restaurant, so you can enjoy amazing delicious trip. Thus, many korean like Jeju and go to Jeju. I went to Jeju when I was a high student, so I really want to go again there. and  I'd like to stay very long time slowly.


6 comments:

  1. I heard Jeju Island many times in Korean drama, so I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandfather was born in Jeju Island! I'm surprised! because Jeju Island is very beautiful than I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to visit Korea because I love Korean foods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited Korea twice when I lived in Japan, but I didn't make it to Jeju Island. It's on my list of places to visit someday!

    Corrections:
    ...because Jeju has many charming points.

    ..., and the views are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete