Monday 30 November 2015

Germany wedding tradition


Today I will introduce about Germany wedding.


Germany wedding process for 3 days! In case of Korea, we spend only 1 day.
The first interesting thing is Guests prepare their old dish. and break up the dish in front of groom and bride house, because German believe breaking up dish bring luck.


They sign on the form when family and friends seeing them.

and last wedding day, groom and bride friends draw heart shape on cloth and groom and bride cut down this cloth. next, they pass through the cloth that means pass the first wall. I have never seen this! so interesting!


4 comments:

  1. Breaking things and 3 days of celebration is too expensive in my country hahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were a bride, I don't want to clean up during wearing a wedding dress. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want people break stuff in front of my house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the people who break the dishes are responsible for cleaning up the broken dishes too! That looks like a big mess.

    Corrections:
    Today I will introduce traditions about German weddings.

    They sign the form with family and friends watching them.

    ReplyDelete