Tuesday 27 October 2015

safe


I think Calgary is very safe city but my city is little more safe than here. I have some reasons.
First, having a gun and drugs is illegal, in Korea. so nobody haven't gun, so I don't need fear about gun or gangster.
Second, Even though late time there are many people on the road except for small cities. If you go out in very late time, you are safe. However, if you are woman, you should be careful off the beaten path. In addition, nowadays, I saw newspaper about University of Calgary student crime. he hidden drugs and weapon ceiling in a public hallway of the Earth Science building. too close!! It is very shocked to me. When I was in Korea, sometimes I watched a gun accident news. It is not far from me. but I think that's ok because he already arrested, so I feel assured now.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about that story too. Apparently it was someone involved in dealing drugs, and the rest of the university was never in danger, but it's still a scary story to hear. There have been too many school shootings in the USA recently.

    Corrections:
    First, having a gun and drugs is illegal in Korea. so nobody has a gun. Therefore, I don't need to fear guns or gangsters.

    It is very shocking for me (or) I was very shocked by the news.

    ReplyDelete